Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) in association with Electric Shuffle, company number 11664570 with registered offices at 56 Upper Street, London, N10NY (“Prize Provider”) (together the “Promoters”). We want you to fill in your details to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found between 22 April 2021 and 6 May 2021 for your chance to be selected to win a £200 bar tab at Electric Shuffle Canary Wharf and shuffleboard hire for up to 6 people (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling in the required fields. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins at 12.15am on 22 April 2021 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 6 May 2021 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
- The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
- The prize package includes a £200 bar tab and shuffleboard hire for up to 6 people at Electric Shuffle Canary Wharf (the “Prize Package”).
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by Electric Shuffle and must be redeemed by 31 August 2021.
- The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The winner(s) details may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by 6 June 2021. Any winners details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines on EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. The Prize Package cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
- Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoters are Time Out and the Prize Provider. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The bar tab element of the prize is intended to be shared amongst 6 people, and can be used against soft or alcoholic drinks only.
- Time Out and Electric Shuffle do not condone excessive drinking. Please drink responsibly.
- Prize expires on 31 August 2021.
- Winner can redeem the prize by emailing Electric Shuffle and coordinating directly with them.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now