Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) in association with Fit Food Delivery LTD, company number 12313679 with registered offices at First Floor, 244 Edgware Road, London, England, W2 1DS (“Prize Provider”) (together the “Promoters”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found only between March 24, 2021 and April 14, 2021 for your chance to be selected to win £500 of healthy meals (3 meals per day x 20 days) delivered for 20 days (1 month) from Food I Trust. (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins at 12.15am on March 24 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on April 14 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
- The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
- The prize package includes £500 of healthy meals (3 meals per day x 20 days) delivered each day for 20 days from Food I Trust. There will be no delivery at weekends. (the “Prize Package”).
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by Food I Trust and is subject to their terms and conditions.
- The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The winner(s) details may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by May 15, 2021. Any winners details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines on EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. The Prize Package cannot be exchanged for cash value.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
- Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoters are Time Out and the Prize Provider. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Prize is not suitable for those with food allergies, however, we can provide gluten free alternatives.
- Prize includes £500 of healthy meals (3 meals per day x 20) delivered fresh each day in London only within one calendar month (excluding weekends) Post codes include:
W1: Marylebone, Mayfair, Soho
W2: Bayswater, Paddington
W9: Maida Vale, Warwick Avenue
W10: Ladbroke Grove, North Kensington
W11: Holland Park, Notting Hill
W12: Shepherd's Bush
W13: West Ealing
W14: West Kensington
SW6: Fulham, Parson's Green
SW7: South Kensington
- Prize is available to people over 18 years of age only.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize must be claimed no later than one month after winner is announced.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now