Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Heart of London Business Alliance (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at https://cloud.info.timeout.com/heart-of-london-lsq-screening-19 between 25 July 2019 and 5 August 2019 for your chance to be selected to win one (1) night stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire including breakfast, three-course meal with soft drinks at Hard Rock Café Piccadilly Circus, two (2) tickets to Body World’s London Exhibition and £100 Theatre Tokens Gift Card redeemable only at TKTS Booth Leicester Square or with its participating theatres (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on 26 July 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:59pm on 5 August 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a computer generated ballot.
8. The prize package includes win one (1) night stay at Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire including breakfast, three-course meal with soft drinks at Hard Rock Café Piccadilly Circus, two (2) tickets to Body World’s London Exhibition and £100 Theatre Tokens Gift Card redeemable only at TKTS Booth Leicester Square or with its participating theatres. (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Heart of London Business Alliance and is subject to their terms and conditions available at the end of these Terms and Conditions (Specific Prize Terms and Conditions)
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5 Sep 2019.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
23. Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY and HOLB, Heart of London Business Alliance, 175 Piccadilly, London, UK W1 9EN- 04293930. All references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. Radisson Blu Edwardian Hampshire Hotel one-night stay validity dates 8th – 9th August 2019
II. Theatre Tokens have no expiry date and can be redeemed at TKTS booth Leicester Square or any of 250 participating theatres nationwide.
III. No cash alternatives will be available for any prize, and travel expenses not included.
IV. Entrants must be over 18.
V. Persons connected with the competition or involved businesses in anyway are ineligible to win.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now