Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
The X Factor: Celebrity Final Screening Party terms and conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) in association with Just Eat PLC company number 06947854 with registered offices at Fleet Place House, 2 Fleet Place, London, United Kingdom, EC4M 7RF (“Prize Provider”) (together the “Promoters”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found here between Nov 22 2019and Nov 27 2019 for your chance to be one of ten (10) winners selected to each win:
2 x VIP tickets to The X Factor: Celebrity Final Screening Party which includes:
- 3 drink tokens per person
- 1 food token per person
- Access to the exclusive VIP area with private viewing balcony
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winners will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on Nov 22 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Nov 27 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winners will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winners will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes2 x VIP tickets to The X Factor: Celebrity Final Screening Party which includes:
- 3 drink tokens per person
- 1 food token per person
- Access to the exclusive VIP area with private viewing balcony (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Just Eat plc and is subject to their terms and conditions available at THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
13. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winners may be asked to provide identification. Any winners who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winners.
14. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winners details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by Dec 27 2019E.
15. Prize Provider’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
23. Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoters are Time Out and the Prize Provider. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who enter the competition in the manner set out in the relevant competition advertisement (“Advertisement”) before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free competition (the "Competition") to win the prize detailed in the Advertisement (the "Prize").
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The Prize Provider reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize at The X Factor: Celebrity Final Screening Party. The Promoters will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
- If the Prize requires attendance at The X Factor: Celebrity Final Screening Party, the winner(s) and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from The X Factor: Celebrity Final Screening Party, and all other expenses. Just Eat assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winner(s) may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now