Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This prize draw is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Mastercard Europe Services Limited (“Prize Provider”). Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/pricelessexperiences/win between 13 March 2018 and 1 April 2018 for your chance to be selected to win a Disneyland Paris Package (2 Nights/3 Days/2 Parks with VIP Fastpass® access) for up to four people (the “Prize Draw”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form and you will participate in a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
GENERAL PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Prize Draw begins at 01am on 13 March 2018 (the “Start Date”). The Prize Draw closes at 11:45pm on 1 April 2018 (the “End Date”).
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Prize Draw and agree to these Prize Draw rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Prize Draw at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Prize Draw remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Prize Draw, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before 6 April 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the Entries.
- The prize package includes a Disneyland Paris Package (2 Nights/3 Days/2 Parks with VIP Fastpass® access) for a family of four (of which at least one must be an adult over the age of 18) including travel and transfers from the UK, staying Friday-Sunday at a hotel TBC in Disneyland Paris, including vouchers worth €820 and a – Private character Meet & Greet (subject to availability) (the “Prize Package”).
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by Prize Provider and is subject to their terms and conditions available at the end of this page.
- The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which prize draw you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by 25 April 2018.
- Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Prize Draw and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw promoter is Time Out England Limited of 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY, and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO THE PRIZE PROVIDER
- As soon as the winners have been determined and have accepted the prize, they will be contacted via phone or email to indicate three possible weekends (Friday-Sunday) to go to Disneyland Paris. Disneyland Paris will then check availability and confirm one date within five business days.
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser, must be booked at least 3 months in advance and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays (both UK and France).
- Children must be aged 11 years or younger at the time of travel.
- Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and cabin baggage only. Transfers from arrival airport to Disneyland Paris hotel included. Transfers to and from the UK airport are not included.
- Should the winner prefer to travel by return Eurostar from London St Pancras International to Disneyland Paris this will be offered as an alternative. A direct route cannot be guaranteed. Transfers are based on the winners using the Disney shuttle bus. These transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers. Transfers to and from Eurostar station are not included.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of Prize Provider’s initial correspondence with them.
- To the fullest extent permissible at law, Prize Provider accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Prize Provider’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- The Specific Terms and Conditions applicable to the Prize Provider shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.