Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organisedorganised for London & South Eastern Railway Limited (“Southeastern”) by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”). We want you to vote for one of the 15 shortlisted photographic entries to our #SEhiddengems competition*. By voting you will be automatically entered into our random draw to win a Southeastern Weekend Explorer Pass (the “Entry”). Submit your vote by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/SEhiddengemsbetween 12 July 2016 and 5 August 2016 for your chance to be selected to win the Southeastern Explorer Passes (the “Prize Passes”). Your votes will be counted towards the final decision of who has won our #SEhiddengems competition*.
*Please see here for the full terms and conditions of the original photographic competition.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Voting for the entries begins at 12:15am on July 12 (the “Start Date”) and voting closes at 11:45pm on August 5 2016 (the “End Date”).
2. Voting is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple votes will not be accepted.
4. By voting in this competition, you understand that you are entering the Vote and agree to these voting rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any vote from the Voting Process at any time if they have a reason to believe that the voter has breached any of the Rules.
5. The winners of the weekly draw for the Prize Passes will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 8 August 2016.
6. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
7. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
8. The Prize Passes will be provided by Southeastern.
9. Winners of the Prize Passes will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. Winners may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
10. The names winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winners’ details for, to Time Out England Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2016.
11. Time Out’s selection of the shortlisted entries and the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Prize Passes are subject to availability with no cash alternative and they are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
13. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Passes.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Southeastern reserve the right to substitute the Prize Passes for alternatives of equal or greater value.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or Southeastern and which prevents Time Out and/or Southeastern from complying with these Terms and Conditions, neither Time Out or Southeastern will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations.
16. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
17. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
19. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC SOUTHEASTERN WEEKEND EXPLORER PASSES TERMS & CONDITIONS
20. The winner of the Prize Passes will be awarded with two (2) Southeastern Weekend Explorer Passes (the “Passes”).
21. The Passes will each be valid for two (2) consecutive weekend days (i.e. Saturday and Sunday of the same one weekend only) (the “Selected Dates”). Once selected, the Selected Dates will be printed on the Passes and cannot be amended. The Passes will only be valid on the Selected Dates.
22. The winner must, at the time of choosing the Selected Dates, provide the names of the two persons wishing to travel with the Passes on the Selected Dates (the “Selected Passengers”). The Passes cannot be issued until the names of the Selected Passengers have been provided.
23. Once provided, the names of the Selected Passengers will be printed on the Passes and cannot be amended.
24. The Passes will allow the Selected Passengers only unlimited travel on any Southeastern service on the Selected Dates. The Passes shall not be valid for first class travel.
25. The Passes are non-transferrable and cannot be sold or exchanged for a cash alternative.
27. Southeastern is the trading name of London & South Eastern Railway Limited. Registered in England under number 04860660. Registered office: 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE1 6EE. London & South Eastern Railway Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Govia Ltd.
28. All other standard terms and conditions of travel on the Southeastern services apply to the Passes. Please go to www.southeasternrailway.co.uk for further information. Southeastern reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, and hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Passes where it is reasonable to do so.
29. The Selected Passengers will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them