Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with SailGP (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at INSERT URL between 23 Jul 2019 and 7 Aug 2019 for your chance to be selected to win two (2) tickets to Cowes SailGP Cruise Premier and one (1) Gill SailGP kit and one (1) runner up winner receiving a Gill SailGP kit. Gil SailGP kit includes; crew lite jacket and race cap. (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on 23 July 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 5:00pm on 7 August 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes win two (2) tickets to Cowes SailGP Cruise Premier and one (1) Gill SailGP kit. One (1) runner up winner receiving a Gill SailGP kit. Gil SailGP kit includes; crew lite jacket and race cap. (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by SailGP and is subject to their terms and conditions available at the end of these Terms and Conditions (Specific Prize Terms and Conditions)
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 24 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 8 September 2019.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by
23. Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY and SailGP, F50 League GB, 6th Floor King’s house, 174 Hammersmith Road, London, United Kingdom, W6 7JP-11412856. All references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. Winner and their chosen plus one needs to be available on Saturday 10th August 2019 or Sunday 11th 2019. All entries must be received by 7th August at 5pm.
II. The winner and runner up will be notified on 8th August in the morning by the Prize Promoter.
III. If the winner and runner up cannot be contacted by end of day 8th August, the prize will be forfeited and a further random draw will be made.
IV. Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternatives. We reserve the right to: (i) cancel this offer; (ii) refuse to allow any individual to participate in the offer; (iii) amend these specific terms and conditions without prior notice.