Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This prize draw is organised by Time Out England Limited (“Time Out”) in association with The Coca-Cola Services NV (“Prize Provider”). To enter: during the Blooming Marvellous Summer Soiree event by taking a selfie at the branded GIF mirror, email to yourself and post to social channels to be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by emailing a copy of the GIF to yourself and posting to Instagram on 23 June 2018 for your chance to be selected to win 4x tickets Gin Festival London for evening of Saturday 25th August (the “Prize Draw”).
GENERAL PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Prize Draw begins at 14:00pm on Saturday 23 June 2018 (the “Start Date”). The Prize Draw closes at 23:59pm on Sunday 24 June 2018 (the “End Date”).
- The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Prize Draw and agree to these Prize Draw rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Prize Draw at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Prize Draw remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Prize Draw, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before 29 June 2018.
- The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the Entries.
- The prize package includes 4x tickets Gin Festival London for evening of Saturday 25th August (the “Prize Package”).
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by The Coca-Cola Services NV and is subject to their terms and conditions available below.
- The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which prize draw you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to PrizeDraws@timeout.com by 30 July 2018.
- Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Prize Draw and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw promoter is Time Out England Limited of 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY, and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
GIN FESTIVAL LONDON 2018
Tobacco Docks, Wapping Lane, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 2SF
Thursday 23rd August 2018 - Sunday 26rd August 2018
The UK's first, biggest and best Gin Festival is coming back to London!
What's on offer:
- Tasty craft gins and a 'find your favourite' Festival guide so you can try all the exclusive to Gin Festival gems.
- A cheeky sample (or 2) from brand ambassadors
- Epic original recipe cocktails
- Take your new favourite home, swing by the biggest pop-up Gin Shop in the UK!
Plus, delicious street food and fab live music.
Going Green in 2018: You won’t find plastic straws at our events, saving up to 1.2 million straws per year. Plus you’ll get a reusable bag for your gin glass, bonus!
THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY OVER 18'S ONLY (ID MAY BE REQUIRED)
Event T&Cs apply see here for details - www.ginfestival.com/faq.
Please note, photography and filming will take place at this event, which may be used for marketing. If you do not wish to have your image recorded, please identify yourself to our photographer.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now