Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 1st Floor, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR (“Time Out”) in association with Taste Festivals Limited, company number 05010667 with registered offices at Building 6 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR, and Accor HotelServices UK Limited, company number 10508910 with registered offices at 1st Floor, 10 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP (“Prize Providers”). Please enter by filling out your details in the relevant form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which a winner will be selected at random (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found between 18th May 2022 and 6th June 2022 for your chance to be selected to win 2 ultimate VIP bundles for you and a guest. Each VIP bundle includes 1 ticket to Taste of London festival including fast track entry, access to the Diners Club VIP Lounge at Taste of London on 18th June 2022 between 5:30pm and 9:30pm, including a glass of champagne on arrival, 3 dish vouchers (2 signature dishes and 1 exclusive dish) and access to exclusive masterclasses and tastings subject to availability, an Accor Live Limitless goodie bag, and a fine dining experience with Head Chef Robert Manea from award-winning Bōkan at Novotel London Canary Wharf and Chef Ivan Tisdall-Downes from Native for a one-off menu with wine pairings at 8pm at Taste of London on 18th June 2022. VIP bundle also includes a one night stay at trendy Novotel London Canary Wharf in one standard room for the winner and guest to share on 18th June 2022, including a full English breakfast (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by filling out the relevant details on the entry form and you will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be selected at random.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins at 4:30pm on 18th May 2022 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:59pm on 6th June 2022 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
- The winner will be selected at random from a computer-generated ballot.
- The prize package includes 2 ultimate VIP bundles for the winner and their guest, with each VIP bundle including:
- a ticket to Taste of London on 28th June 2022 including fast track entry, and between 5:30pm and 9:30pm, access to the Diners Club VIP Lounge: including a glass of champagne on arrival, 3 dish vouchers (2 signature and 1 exclusive), and access to exclusive masterclasses and tastings subject to availability (“Diners Club VIP Access”);
- a ticket to a fine dining experience with Head Chef Robert Manea from award-winning Bōkan at Novotel London Canary Wharf, and Chef Ivan Tisdall-Downes from Native for a one-off menu with wine pairings on 18th June 2022 at 8:00pm, at Taste of London (“Fine Dining Experience”);
- an Accor Live Limitless goodie bag (“Goodie Bag”); and
- one night stay at trendy Novotel London Canary Wharf on 18th June 2022 only, in a standard room (one room in total, for winner and their guest to share), including a full English breakfast for each person (“Hotel Stay”) (all together the “Prize Package”).
- The winner and winner’s guest must be aged 18 or over.
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Diners Club VIP Access will be provided by Taste Festivals Limited and is subject to their terms and conditions available at https://london.tastefestivals.com/ticket-terms/. The Fine Dining Experience, Goodie Bag and Hotel Stay will be provided by Accor HotelServices UK Limited and is subject to their terms and conditions available at https://all.accor.com/information/legal/internet-sales-conditions.en.shtml, and for the Hotel Stay, Novotel’s terms and conditions available at https://novotelcanarywharf.uk-london.website/ under “Conditions” and “Cookies Policy and Legal Warning”.
- The winner will be notified by Taste Festivals Limited within 5 days of the End Date using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 72 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 1st Floor, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 06 July 2022. Any winners details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines on the EU and UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Time Out accepts no responsibility if any of the Prize Providers refuse to issue all or part of the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 1st Floor, 172 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5QR and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to licence all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Winner and guest must disclose all dietary requirements for the Fine Dining Experience. Please note that it may not be possible to cater for such dietary requirements.
- Winner and guest must carry ID at Taste of London to confirm each person is aged over 18 and may be refused entry if no ID is carried.