Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) in association with Singapore Tourism Board, with registered offices at Southwest House, 11a Regent Street, London. SW1Y 4LR
HOW IT WORKS
Follow Time Out London and Visit Singapore on Instagram, like the competition entry post on Time Out London’s Instagram (“Post”), leave a comment on the Post by sharing three emojis to depict experiences you would like to do when you can travel again, and tag a friend within the comments of that post (“Entry”).
Submit your Entry on our Post here https://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/win-a-time-in-singapore-experience-box between March 31, 2021 and May 3 2021 for your chance to be selected to win A Time In Singapore Experience Box (the “Competition”).
Ten winners will be selected at random.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins at 12.15pm on March 31 2021 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on May 3 2021 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Singapore Tourism Board its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out, Singapore Tourism Board and its agents and representatives a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out and/or Singapore Tourism Board worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winners will be notified by Time Out by direct message on Instagram within 5 days of the End Date.
- Ten (10) winners will be selected at random from all Entries.
- The prize package includes A Time In Singapore Experience Box including a meal kit for 2 from restaurant Mei Mei (including Laska noodles, Jar of Mei Mei laska paste, Garnish bag, coconut cream, chicken/ vegetable stock, king prawns and fishcakes/ vegetarian alternative, jar of Mei Mei sambal tumis belechan, potato and egg curry puffs, jar of (caramel or pandan) kaya and pack of Kopi (Singaporean coffee) and pouch of Singapore sling for 2, traditional Kopi House cup x2 and strainer, pre-order of Elizabeth Haigh’s Makan cookbook, Singapore in 12 dishes cook book, 2x Peranakan Hand painted bowls and matching spoons, a Singapore style tea towel and 2 sets of chopsticks (the “Prize Package”). .
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry. By submitting the Entry, Entrants confirm:
- That the Entry does not and will not infringe the intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright and trademarks), privacy or any other rights of a third party;
- That the Entry does not and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, threatening, and is of such nature that contravenes the laws of any applicable jurisdiction; and
- they will comply with the terms and conditions governing the use of Instagram, and their participation in the Competition and the posting of the Entry does not breach any of the terms and conditions governing the use of Instagram.
10. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out.
13. The winner(s) will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 3 2021.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out and Singapore Tourism Board accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package or the Competition.
18. The Entrant agrees to be liable to and indemnify Time Out, Singapore Tourism Board and their respective employees and agents, in the event any of the foregoing parties suffers or incur any claim, loss, damage, costs or expenses or judgment due to, arising from or related to the Entrant’s acts or omissions in relation to the Competition.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Singapore Tourism Board reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and which prevents Time Out from complying with the Rules, Time Out will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out England Limited 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out England Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Prize Package (meal and cocktail kit) may contain allergens, and the winner(s) shall be responsible for ensuring their suitability for their consumption and the consumption of other individuals that they may share the Prize Package with.
- The alcohol in the Prize Package is intended to be shared.
- Time Out or Singapore Tourism Board do not condone excessive drinking. Please drink responsibly.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now