HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised for London & South Eastern Railway Limited (“Southeastern”) by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) and Nick Deyong Ltd (“NDL”). We want you to upload a photograph via the entry form to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/SEhiddengems between 7 June 2016 and 30 June 2016 for your chance to be selected to win (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by uploading your image via the entry form (the “Image(s)”). The Images will be entered into a random ballot from which one winner each week will be drawn to receive a pair of Southeastern Weekend Explorer passes (the “Prize Passes”). Please see below for the terms and conditions for this prize. In addition to this, all entries will be considered for a shortlist of Images which will then be voted for by Time Out readers, and one main winner will receive a main prize of a minibreak for two people to Port Lympne in Kent (the “Prize Package”).
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on June 7 2016 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on June 30 2016 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. Entrants agree that by submitting an Entry and an Image to the Competition, they grant Southeastern a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry and Image. This includes sharing the Entry and Image through social media and any promotional material.
7. The winners of the weekly draw for the Prize Passes will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 1 July 2016.
8. The Entrants shortlisted for the main prize will then go forward to be voted for by Time Out readers between 12 July 2016 and 5 August 2016.
9. The winner of the main Prize Package will be notified on or by 8 August 2016.
10. The prize package (the “Prize Package”) includes the following: Return Southeastern travel by train for two people from London; return transfers from the station to the park; 2 nights’ accommodation at Port Lympne in the Bear Lodge; entry to Port Lympne Reserve for two people; access to the Dinosaur Forest for two people; meet the animals experience of the winner’s choice, for two people; £500 spending money.
11. All Entries and Images must be submitted by the person who took the photograph.
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
13. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
14. The Prize Passes will be provided by Southeastern and the Prize Package will be provided by NDL.
15. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
16. The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winners’ details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by 30 September 2016.
17. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Passes and the Prize Package are subject to availability with no cash alternative and they are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
19. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Passes and/or the Prize Package.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out, NDL and Southeastern reserve the right to substitute the Prize Passes and the Prize Package for alternatives of equal or greater value.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or Southeastern and/or NDL and which prevents Time Out and/or Southeastern and/or NDL from complying with these Terms and Conditions, neither Time Out nor Southeastern nor NDL will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations.
22. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
23. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
25. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC SOUTHEASTERN WEEKEND EXPLORER PASSES TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The winner of the competition will be awarded with two (2) Southeastern Weekend Explorer Passes (the “Passes”).
2. The Passes will each be valid for two (2) consecutive weekend days (i.e. Saturday and Sunday of the same one weekend only) (the “Selected Dates”). Once selected, the Selected Dates will be printed on the Passes and cannot be amended. The Passes will only be valid on the Selected Dates.
3. The winner must, at the time of choosing the Selected Dates, provide the names of the two persons wishing to travel with the Passes on the Selected Dates (the “Selected Passengers”). The Passes cannot be issued until the names of the Selected Passengers have been provided.
4. Once provided, the names of the Selected Passengers will be printed on the Passes and cannot be amended.
5. The Passes will allow the Selected Passengers only unlimited travel on any Southeastern service on the Selected Dates. The Passes shall not be valid for first class travel.
6. The Passes are non-transferrable and cannot be sold or exchanged for a cash alternative.
8. Southeastern is the trading name of London & South Eastern Railway Limited. Registered in England under number 04860660. Registered office: 3rd Floor, 41-51 Grey Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne NE1 6EE. London & South Eastern Railway Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Govia Ltd.
9. All other standard terms and conditions of travel on the Southeastern services apply to the Passes. Please go to www.southeasternrailway.co.uk for further information. Southeastern reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, and hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Passes where it is reasonable to do so.
10. The Selected Passengers will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
SPECIFIC NDL PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
2. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance. If winner lives outside of London a contribution will be provide toward travel.
3. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
4. Accommodation will be based on two people sharing a rear facing luxurious glamping tent in the Bear Lodge at the Port Lympne Reserve on a self catering basis.
5. Entrance into Port Lympne is subject to availability. Parks are open all year round excluding Christmas day. Opening times vary according to the season. Children should be aged 3-15 years of age.
6. Meet the animal experience of winner’s choice will last approximately 30 minutes and is subject to availability. Children must be aged 9 or over. Children below the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
7. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now