Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with English National Opera (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form between June 7 2016 and July 11 2016 for your chance to be selected to win Hotel & breakfast for two at South Place Hotel, Cocktail Masterclass & chef’s menu for 2 at Bread Street Kitchen, Dermalogica Hamper & treatment voucher, Links of London Jewellery and Wimbledon themed hamper, £200 theatre tokens to spend at theatretokens.com (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on June 7 2016 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on July 11 2016 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by either Time Out or the Prize partner by telephone or email on or before July 13 2016.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes Hotel & breakfast for two at South Place Hotel, Cocktail Masterclass & chef’s menu for 2 at Bread Street Kitchen, Dermalogica Hamper & treatment voucher, Links of London Jewellery and Wimbledon themed hamper, £200 theatre tokens to spend at theatretokens.com (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Land Securities and is subject to their terms and conditions available below
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by June 13 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Hotel & breakfast for two at South Place Hotel
a. Stay valid for an overnight stay for two at South Place Hotel on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening only.
b. Subject to availability.
c. Blackout dates may apply.
d. Based on double occupancy.
e. Must redeem by November 2016, not available in conjunction with any other offer or any other D&D outlet.
2. Cocktail Masterclass & chef’s menu for 2 at Bread Street Kitchen
a. Prize must be booked in advance through firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Must be redeemed by 30 September 2016
c. Available Monday - Sunday lunch or dinner
d. Subject to availability
e. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
3. Dermalogica hamper includes: Summer Tote Bag, MicroZone Treatment, Protection 50 Sport SPF50 156ml , After Sun 100ml, PreCleanse 150ml, Skin Smoothing Cream 100ml, Skin Perfect Primer 22ml.
a. Only one prize to be won.
b. No cash alternative or substitutes can be made.
c. Prize not available to use in conjunction with any other offers.
d. Prize will be sent to the winner directly and voucher can only be redeemed at the One New Change Dermalogica store.
4. £200 theatre tokens to spend @ theatretokens.com
a. Available to spend on theatretokens.com
b. Must be Mon-Friday shows, excluding school holidays.
5. Links of London Jewellery and Wimbledon themed hamper containing:
- Links of London jewellery item(s) valued up to £200, chosen by the winner
- Links of London Tennis Ball
- The Championships, Wimbledon Sports Towel
- The Championships, Wimbledon Chocolate
- Miniature Bottle of Lanson Champagne
a. The prize can be collected at Links of London, One New Change store only.
b. On collecting the hamper, the winner may choose their Links of London Jewellery item(s), valued up to £200.
c. They may only choose items from the One New Change store.
d. No stock will be transferred between stores to fulfil a prize request. If the winner chooses item(s) valued over £200, the prize value will be deducted from the total, and the difference must be covered by the winner.
6. No promotional discount available at the time of prize collection can be applied to the winners choice of Links of London product up to £200.
7. By accepting this prize(s), the winners consents to the promoter and/or its affiliates and agencies using the winner's details, photographs and other material for reasonable promotional purposes including but not limited to posters, emails, online marketing activity and press.
8. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury in connection with the prize(s) or its use by the winners.
9. The prize(s) cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
10. The winners may be asked to present identification in order to collect their prize.