Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. These terms and conditions (“Rules”) apply to Competition(s) featured by Time Out on its online website. By entering a Competition, entrants (“Entrant(s)” or “You”) agree to be bound by these Rules. Time Out reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on its online website. The Promoter of the Competition is Time Out Digital Limited, 4th floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
2. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition. There is no charge to register with Time Out website if you enter the competition online (internet). Entrants are responsible for the cost of their connection to the Competition web page via the Internet. Time Out does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Competition web page or website.
3. The Competition starts on October 21 2015 (“Start Date”), and ends on October 28 2015 at 4pm British Time on (“End Date”).
4. Only one entry per person is allowed (“Entry” or “Entries”). An Entry is allowed online (“Online Entry” or “Online Entries”). Online Entries should be made online via the Internet to the Time Out website on the Competition web page and Entrants can email their respective Entry (by clearly stating in the subject header the name of the Competition to which they participate) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You understand that all Entries submitted to Time Out automatically become the property of Time Out.
5. By entering the Competition You hereby warrant that all information submitted by You is true, current and complete. Time Out reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Entrants. The contact details you provide with your Entry may be used to send any prizes so you need to make sure it is correct. Time Out does not accept responsibility for lost, damaged, invalid or illegible Entries.
6. Each Competition is open only to legal residents in the United Kingdom, who are at least the minimum age of 18 years old. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
7. Winners Selection: all winning Entries (“Winner(s)”) will be selected randomly from all correct Entries received by the End Date. The Winners will be contacted by Time Out by telephone or email within One (1) week from the End Date of Competition and are required to confirm acceptance of the Prize within two (2) days of notification. If Time Out is unable to contact a Winner or if a Winner is unable to confirm its acceptance of the Prize, Time Out reserves the right to select another Prize Winner drawn in accordance of these Rules. Time Out shall have no liability to previously selected Prize Winners who have not responded on time. Time Out reserves the right to ask the Winner to provide a proof an age and/or country of residence. Winners may be announced on Time Out website for at least thirty (30) days’ after the Prize has been awarded and as such Time Out will have the right (without additional permission) to use their names, age and town/city for that purpose and they maybe requested by Time Out to participate in post-event publicly both in paper and online.
8. The winners of the tickets will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Prize. The prize as described is available on the date of the publication of the Competition. There is only one Winner to the Prize. The prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for the prize. In the unlikely event that the prize should become unavailable, Time Out reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value. The prize provider is the National History Museum (“Prize Provider”).
10. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure vouchers are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative allocation is entirely at the discretion of Time Out or partner. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
12. Jurisdiction. The Competition, and the Rules, will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. Tickets are non transferable and only valid for the date and time advertised.
14. There will be 150 winners, who will be selected entirely at random following the closing date and notified by email no later than October 30 2015. The Prize must be accepted as offered and there can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise.