HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Anthology (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form between April 5 2016 and April 18 2016 for your chance to be selected to win a 'fabulous Brighton escape for two' as outlined here (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on April 5 2016 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on April 18 2016 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by either Time Out or the Prize partner by telephone or email on or before April 22 2016.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes an overnight stay for two plus travel, food and £100 spending money (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by the NDL Group and is subject to their terms and conditions available below.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
24. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
25. Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance. If winner lives outside of London, a contribution towards travel will be provided.
26. Hotel will be classed as a minimum of 4 Star and will be based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
27. Dinners will be based on two adults enjoying a three course meal from the a la carte menu including half a bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee.
28. Kayaking will last approximately 3 hours subject to availability. Participants should be confident with water and able to swim. Minimum age 8. Height and weight restrictions will apply. Participants should make their instructor aware of any of the following health issues: Diabetes, heart conditions, epilepsy, rheumatism/arthritis, back/knee problems &/or shoulder problems, hearing and/or sight problems, seasickness, fears of deep water/swimming or any other relevant phobia/fears.
29. Komedia tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events.
30. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Whitecross Street has become a destination for street food on Thurday and Friday lunchtimes,with stalls selling hog roast sandwiches, burritos, falafel wraps, jerk chicken and more besides. But in wintry weather, the indoor seating of the market street’s cafés beckon. The Iskele is one of them, a ‘Mediterranean’ restaurant on a spacious site with coloured glass pendant lanterns and other knick-knacks that give it an Anatolian feel. The menu is mostly Turkish, as this is what they do best, and meze can be ordered individually or as sharing platters. The wine list is short but of unusually high quality for a place of this kind.
Venue says: “No need to grab-and-go at lunchtime on Whitecross Street. We'll serve up two delicious courses quickly and you get great value at £10.95.”