HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Tourism Ireland (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form before Tuesday December 15 for your chance to be selected to win a mini-break for two in Belfast (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.The Competition begins on November 16 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Tuesday December 15 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) days from the End Date of Competition.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes a mini-break for two in Belfast (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Tourism Ireland.
13.The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4thFloor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 9 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to redeem the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
24. Tourism Ireland is not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services.
25. Travel insurance not included.
26. Prize as described and arranged as one package- elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually (e.g. using flights for one date and accommodation for another.
27. The prize consists of:
- Return flights from mainland Britain (from the winner’s most convenient airport) to Belfast, economy class including one-checked in bag per passenger and check-in fees
- Two night stay in a 4* hotel in Belfast. The room type will be classic double or twin for two nights
- Irish breakfast each morning
28. All prizes can be redeemed from 2nd January 2016 and 30 June 2016 except Bank Holidays and Special Events, subject to availability. Any changes made after the arrangement has been confirmed will be at the expense of the prizewinner. The winner’s details will be passed to On Course Travel who will liaise with the prizewinners on behalf of Tourism Ireland. Tickets/vouchers and confirmed itinerary to be sent to prizewinners 10-14 days before departure.
29. The prizes are correct at the time of going to press, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.
30. There is no cash prize alternative available.
31. By entering this draw, you agree that the information provided by you may be used by us for the administration of this draw, and we may also use the information to carry out research about this competition. We will communicate future promotions to you only if you give us permission to do so.