1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and prize partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is Thursday July 9 at 11.45pm. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
7. Time Out reserves the right to refuse vouchers to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before Monday 27 April to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor | 125 Shaftesbury Avenue | London | WC2H 8AD. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
10. The winners of the tickets will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure vouchers are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative allocation is entirely at the discretion of Time Out or partner. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
12. All prizes are for two persons only as indicated at time of entry. There are 10 x pairs of tickets available and each winner and their guest must be available to attend the race on Sunday July 12, taking place at Alexandra Palace from 12pm. Gates open at 10.30am. E-tickets will be supplied to each winner.
13. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
14. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
15. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
16. Promoter: Time Out London, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD
17. Tickets are non transferable and only valid for the date and time advertised.
When Rémi Duboquet and his partner Clémence decided to open an entire store devoted to bow ties they really put their necks on the line. Ahem. But there are shops for socks, specs, umbrellas and even monsters (honest!), so why not the brazen bow tie? In their neat east London base, where all the items are racked up like glasses, you'll find a sizable collection of Duboquet's bow ties, which are all made by hand in Lille. As well as a variety of patterns and shades – from art deco in burnt ochre, to mustard polka dot and busy floral – you'll also find pocket squares, cufflinks, boxer shorts, braces and a mini range of all of the above for kids.
Venue says: “The perfect place to shop Made In France men's accessories such as bowties! You will fall in love with this lovely shop.”
You might also like
- Terms and Conditions: Makers at Fairground competition
- Win tickets to The View from The Shard's VIP birthday party
- Giles Coren: New year's resolutions for London
- Time Out Love London Awards: vote for your favourite places in south-east London
- Terms and conditions to win a pair of VIP tickets to the Isle of Wight festival 2016