HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised for eBay by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Nick Deyong Ltd (“NDL”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at http://www.timeout.com/london/ebay/win-the-ultimate-summer-staycation between 12.15am on Tuesday 14th July 2015 and 11.45 pm on Monday 31st August 2015 for your chance to be selected to win a staycation weekend in the UK (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on Tuesday 14th July 2015 the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Monday 31st August 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The Winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before Monday 7th September 2015 (the “Date of Notification”).
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers (the “Winner” or the “Winners”).
8. The prize package includes the following (the “Prize Package”).
8.1 Return travel for up to four people to a Forest Holiday location of the Winner’s choice. Choose from:
Deerpark–Cornwall, Forest of Dean –Gloucestershire, Keldy-North Yorkshire Moors National Park, Cropton–North Yorkshire, Sherwood Forest –Nottinghamshire, Strathyre–Stirling –Scotland, Argyll –Scotland, Thorpe Forest –Norfolk, Blackwood Forest –Hampshire;
8.2 3 Nights’ accommodation in a 2 bedroom copper beach luxury cabin;
8.3 2x Continental breakfast packs. Includes:
1 x 40 Tetley teabags, 1 x 227g Lazy Sunday ground coffee, 1 x bag of sugar, 1 x Organic white loaf, 1 x 250g butter, 1 x litre semi-skimmed milk, 4 x fresh baked butter Croissants, 4 x fresh baked pain au chocolate, 1 x 280g locally sourced jam and 1 x litre pure orange juic
8.4 1x Meat breakfast pack: Includes:
6x local sausages and 6x bacon rashers
8.5. bike hire for four people on a day of Winner’s choice
8.6 a selection of products purchased on eBay worth up to £500
9. The Winner must be aged 18.
10. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
11. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
12. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
13. The Prize Package will be provided by NDL
14. Each Winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified and will forfeit their right to the prize; no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative Winner.
15. The name of the Winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the Winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by 30th September 2015.
16. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
18. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and NDL reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or NDL and which prevents Time Out and/or NDL from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor NDL will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS- NDL
24. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, St Valentine’s Day, Easter, School and Bank Holidays.
25. Travel will be in the form of petrol allowance due to the nature of the location.
26. Accommodation is based on up to four people sharing self-catering two bedroom golden oak cabin. The Winner’s choice of location is subject to availability at the time of booking.
27. Contents of breakfast packs may vary and are subject to availability at the time of booking,
28. Bike hire is subject to availability.
29. All Prize Package must be claimed and booked by the Winner within 12 months from the Date of Notification.
30. The Prize Package is provided by Nick Deyong Ltd, Unit 12, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LBT.
The original Rum Kitchen opened in early 2013 in the island paradise of Westbourne near Portobello Road, and was an immediate hit with the sort of locals who were probably reminded of their last holiday in the Turks and Caicos Islands: Prince Harry and his pal Cressida Bonas were snapped loitering outside. It’s Caribbean for the loafers-and-gilet set, for sure, but it’s a lot of fun, especially the basement bar.And now it’s washed up in Kingly Court just off Carnaby Street, in a much more compact space. Also making the hop from W11 are the carefully distressed driftwood, the don’t-worry-be-happy slogans on the walls, the fancied-up versions of Caribbean classics on the food menu (saltfish fritters, jerk chicken wings, curry mutton, roti) and the all-rum cocktails (we particularly enjoyed the disturbingly named Lesser of Two Weevils, an easy-drinking mix of Red Stripe ginger beer shandy, rum, lime and bitters). If you’re planning on weighing anchor here for a spot of grog, however, take heed: this Rum Kitchen is more ‘kitchen’ than ‘rum’ – the drinking area is small, seating only a few at the bar. Which is a shame – rum + reggae = a surefire way to brighten up a dreary February in Soho.
Venue says: “Join us for one of our jerk chicken burgers and wash it down with a £5 cocktail from our happy hour menu every day from 5-7pm! Rum n' Ting!”