Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Heineken UK Limited (“Heineken”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/win-vip-tickets-to-barclaycard-presents-british-summer-time-hyde-park between 27th June 2017 and 2nd July 2017 for your chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time Hyde Park on Thursday 6th July.
The prize package includes a pair of VIP tickets to Thursday 6th July, 4 x VIP food tokens and 2 x Birra Moretti tokens / water tokens. The prize does not include any spending money, accommodation or travel to and from the event (the “Competition”). The Competition is only to be entered by individuals who are 18 years old or over. By entering this Competition, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you are under 18 or do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must leave this website immediately. Time Out reminds you to drink responsibly and recommends you consult the following website for the facts: www.drinkaware.co.uk.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple-choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 00.01 on 27th June 2017 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11.45pm on 2nd July 2017 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and Heineken Group, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time
Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide license to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winners will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by Tuesday 4th July.
7. There is only one winner for this Competition. The Winner will be selected at random by ballot from all valid and correct entries on or by 3rd July 2017
8. The prize package includes a pair of VIP tickets to Thursday 6th July, 4 x VIP food tokens and 2 x Birra Moretti tokens / water tokens. The prize does not include any spending money, accommodation or travel to and from the event.
9. The Prize Package is subject to Heineken Terms and Conditions available below.
10. The winner and his/her companion must be aged 18 to attend the Prize Package.
11. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
12. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
13. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
14. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry and will required to collect the prize package from the Barclaycard Presents British Summer Time, Hyde Park Box Office. Specific collection details will be provided when the winners are notified that they have won . The Winners will be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 24 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
15. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by 31st July 2017.
16. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
18. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Heineken reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and which prevents Time Out from complying with these terms and conditions, Time Out shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Heineken UK Limited is providing the Prize Package for this Competition and their terms and conditions are available below.
2. The Winner will receive a pair of VIP tickets to Thursday 6th July, 4 x VIP food tokens and 2 x Birra Moretti tokens / water tokens. The prize does not include any spending money, accommodation or travel to and from the event.
3. Time Out is not responsible for any changes to the Prize Package or for any changes to the Heineken terms and conditions as available below.
6. The Prize Package does not include accommodation, travel insurance, personal expenditure, travel costs to the event, and any other incidental costs other than those mentioned.
7. All elements of the Prize Package are subject to availability and are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
8. Notwithstanding that a winner has been declared, the Promoter reserves the right to determine that a winner is disqualified if the Promoter discovers that a winner was not eligible to enter the competition, is in breach of these terms and conditions or if the entry should otherwise be declared invalid.
9. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English law. Promoter:- Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now