Dr. Martens Competition
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised for Dr. Martens by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”). Answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at http://www.timeout.com/london/win-tickets-to-festival-no6 between 2:00 pm on Tuesday 22th March 2016 and 11.45 pm on Sunday 1st May 2016 for your chance to be selected to win (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which one winner will be drawn (the “Winner”).
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 2:00 pm on Tuesday 22th March 2016 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Sunday 1st May 2016 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18. Employees of Time Out, its agents, contractors and their family members, or any third party related to the administration of the Competition, are not eligible to enter the Competition.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The Winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before Monday 9th May 2016 (the “Date of Notification”).
7. The Winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes the following
a. Two tickets to No6 Festival including travel and accommodation; and
b. £200 voucher to spend in a Dr. Martens store;
(the “Prize Package”).
9. The Winner must be aged 18.
10. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
11. The Winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
12. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
13. The Prize Package will be provided by Dr. Martens.
14. Each Winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified and will forfeit their right to the prize; no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative Winner.
15. The name of the Winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the Winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st June 2016.
16. Time Out’s selection of the Winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
18. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Dr. Martens reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or Dr. Martens and which prevents Time Out and/or Dr. Martens from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor Dr. Martens will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.