Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Snowbombing (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form between December 14 and January 27 for your chance to be selected to win two tickets to Snowbombing 2016, plus return flights, accommodation and ski passes (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on December 14 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on January 27 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within two (2) days from the End Date of Competition.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes two tickets to Snowbombing 2016, plus return flights, accommodation and ski passes (the “Prize Package”)
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry
10. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out London.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by January 14 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to redeem the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
24. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over at the time of travelling. The winner will be chosen at random.
25. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
26. One entrant, plus their one nominated guest, will win the below.
- The prize includes and is limited to;
- 2 x Snowbombing 2016 festival tickets, Mayrhofen, Austria.
- Return schedule flights – flight dates will be advised by the festival organiser
- Return airport coach transfers to and from Mayrhofen.
- Twin room accommodation for 5 nights – accommodation will be arranged by the festival organiser
- 2 x Mayrhofen 4-day ski passes
- Snowbombing wristband to allow access to all events, gigs and parties covered by the wristband.
27. The prize does not include:
- Any food and drink
- Winter sports travel insurance
- Personal expenditure and incidental costs
- The cost of travel from the prize winner’s and their nominated guest’s origin to the flight departure point / airport.
- The cost of travel from the flight return point / airport in the UK to the prize winner’s and their nominated guest’s origin.
- Additional events taking place during Snowbombing that carry a supplement charge.
28. It is the responsibility, and a condition of the prize being awarded, that the prize winner and their nominated one guest ensure they have, at the time of travel:
- A valid passport.
- Winter sports specific travel insurance.
- Obtained any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non transferable, non amendable and there are no cash alternatives. ID will be required at the time of collecting the ticket wristband.
29. The winner and their nominated guest may be required to participate in publicity. All photographs and any multi-media publications remain the property of Snowbombing.
30. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or the Organiser and accordingly the Promoter or the Organiser may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter or the Organiser as a result thereof.