Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out England Limited, company number 01782049 with registered offices at 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY (“Time Out”) (“Promoter”) in association with Broadgate Estates Limited, company number 02366959 with registered office at York House, 45 Seymour Street, London W1H 7LX (“Prize Provider”) . We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found here between Nov 25 2019 and Dec 4 2019 for your chance to be selected to win a winter experience for you and five (5) friends at The Winter Forest at Broadgate Circle (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am Nov 25 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Dec 4 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by the Promoters by telephone or email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package (the “Prize Package”) includes six (6) tickets to:
a) Everyman cinema (valid for one calendar year starting Dec 1 2019)
b) Mrs Foggs ‘Ginduction’ evening which includes £100 bar tab
c) Liverpool Street Grind’s bottomless brunch (or normal brunch)
d) One (1) bar tab to the valid of £200 at The Botanist, Broadgate Circle
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Broadgate Estates Limited and is subject to their terms and conditions available at [THE END OF THESE T&Cs SET OUT FULL PRIZE T&Cs.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out England Limited, 77 Wicklow Street, London, WC1X 9JY or by email to email@example.com by Jan 4 2019.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoters are Time Out. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Everyman terms and conditions
• Six (6) tickets will be provided, only. They can be redeemed in any quantity.
• Valid for one calendar year starting from Dec 1 2019.
• Screenings can only be booked at the Everyman Cinema location and not online or through any other methods.
• Valid only at Everyman Broadgate.
Mrs Foggs terms and conditions
• Six (6) person ‘Ginduction’ evening must be booked by the winner. They must all be over 21 years of age, in accordance with Mrs Foggs age requirements. See here (https://www.mr-foggs.com/questions-answers/).
• The group will also receive £100 bar tab. This tab may be redeemed on a different day, if requested.
• Gin tasting is valid for one calendar year from Dec 1 2019
• Valid only at Mrs Fogg's Dockside Drinkery & Distillery.
Grind terms and conditions
• Six (6) person brunch must be booked by the winner.
• Brunch can be redeemed as a bottomless brunch or a normal brunch.
• Valid for six months from Dec 1 2019.
• Brunch is only valid between the hours of 11am-5pm on a weekend or a bank holiday.
• Valid only at the Liverpool Street Grind.
The Winter Forest terms and conditions
• The winner must contact The Botanist at the Broadgate Circle location in advance to specify date and time of visit.
• The group will receive a £200 bar tab for The Botanist to be enjoyed at The Winter Forest. The tab must be redeemed in one sitting.
• The Winter Forest is open from Nov 6 2019 to Dec 20 2019.
• The bar tab must be redeemed by 20 Dec 2019.