Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and prize partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is XXXXXX. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
7. Time Out reserves the right to refuse tickets to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before Tuesday November 25 2014 to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor | 125 Shaftesbury Avenue | London | WC2H 8AD. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
10. The winners of the tickets will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure tickets are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative ticket allocation is entirely at the discretion of Time Out or the ice rink manager. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
12. All prizes are for two persons only.
13. Tickets are valid on November 02 2014 at 7.30pm only.
14. Ice skate hire is included with tickets, please arrive in advance to collect your skates.
15. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
16. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
17. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
18. Promoter: Time Out London, 4th Floor | 125 Shaftesbury Avenue | London | WC2H 8AD
19. Tickets are to be won in pairs
20. Tickets are valid for the 7.30PM slot on Tuesday December 2 2014 only.
21. Tickets are non transferable for cash purchases.
22. Full ts&cs for Winterville can be found on the website.
ICE RINK TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Ice Rink, all Rides and Games, Hospitality area and/or the venue and shall be entitled to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of all visitors.
2. Tickets cannot be cancelled, resold, exchanged, refunded or transferred. To do so or to alter or deface any ticket will render it void. It is the patron’s responsibility to check his or her tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. The Ice Rink will operate in almost all weather conditions. Occasionally, inclement weather can disrupt an open air event. In the unlikely event any session is cancelled or curtailed refunds will only be given if such cancellation or curtailment occurs after less than 30 minutes of skating time has taken place in the session in which case ticket holders will be offered alternative sessions (subject to availability).
4. The Promoter shall be entitled to remove anyone from the venue or any attraction at any time who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol or who in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter is conducting themselves in a manner inappropriate to their continued attendance.
5. Smoking, eating, drinking and the use of photographic and recording equipment or mobile phones is prohibited whilst ice skating or on any ride/game, for health and safety reasons.
6. All tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue, and licensing laws.
7. The Promoter will not be responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
8. Each visitor is responsible for attending their session, at least 15 mins before the session time starts. The Promoter is not liable for any reason, if the visitor turns up late for any reason and misses their session. The Promoter is not obliged to refund the ticket, or reallocate a new session time.
9. The ticket holder has a right only to an Ice Skating, and any ride session of the value corresponding to that stated on the ticket.
10. Each skating session is 45mins long. Ticket holders will not be permitted to continue skating once their allocated session is over.
11. By entering the site visitors consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded as visitors attending ALL the attractions at the Venue and consent to such photographs, films or recordings being used by the Promoter to publicise the event in the future.
12. All customers that ice skate, or go on any ride or game, use any hospitality area/Venue at their own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage other than death or personal injury arising from the Promoter’s negligence.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for damage, loss or theft of any personal property that occurs whilst ticketholders are enjoying the Event, or any part of the site or in any part of the event site or structures.
14. In the event of any conflict between these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions imposed by any ticket agency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
15. Ice Rink Minimum Age Policy – The minimum age requirement for any customer to use the ice rink is 5 years and over. Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an Adult/Guardian. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the ice rink for any customer under this age requirement.
16. Wheelchair access – The ice rink does cater for wheelchair users, providing they are accompanied by a carer. The promoter does not provide a carer, nor has the staffing capacity to provide a carer.
17. Disabled users – The ice rink does cater for disabled users, providing they are accompanied by a carer. The promoter does not provide a carer, nor has the staffing capacity to provide a carer.