HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with South West Trains (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form by September 17 2016 for your chance to be selected to 'Win a fabulous forest getaway' (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition closes at 11.45pm on Saturday September 17 2016 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by either Time Out or the Prize partner by telephone or email on or before Thursday September 22.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes the following (“Prize Package”):
- Return South West Train travel for two people from London to Micheldever
- 3 Nights accommodation in a 2 bedroom silver birch luxury cabin in Blackwood Forest. Features:
- Bed linen, duvets and pillows, double master bedroom with luxurious en-suite, twin room/s with separate shower or bathroom, luxurious, eco-friendly Anyahtoiletries, flat-screen TV, under floor heating throughout the cabin, fully integrated kitchen, private outdoor hot tub, barbecue rack on decking for disposable barbecues, private terrace with outdoor furniture, space to park two cars
- Continental breakfast pack x 1
- Champagne and chocolates on arrival
- Dinner for two people at Rick Stein Winchester
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by The NDL Group and is subject to their terms and conditions available below.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by October 17 2016.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
19. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays.
- Travel will be by train, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
- Should the winner live outside of London, a travel allowance will be provided.
- Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
- Accommodation will be based on two people sharing a two bedroom self-catering silver birch cabin in Blackwood Forest.
- Contents of breakfast hamper are subject to vary.
- Champagne will only be provided for over 18s.
- Dinner will be based on two adults enjoying a two course meal from the a la carte menu including ½ bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.