1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and prize partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is 12pm Monday March 18 2013. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
7. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification. Winners must confirm acceptance of the prize by email before 12pm on March 22 2013. Prizes not claimed will be reallocated.
8. Time Out reserves the right to refuse tickets to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
9. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before March 18 2013 to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
10. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
11. The winners of the tickets will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure tickets are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative ticket allocation is entirely at the discretion of Time Out or The London Dungeon management. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
13. All prizes are for two persons only.
14. Winners will be required to supply their postal address and open dated tickets to The London Dungeon will be sent out recorded delivery. Visit must occur before December 31st 2013, excluding October 26 2013 to October 31 2013 inclusive. Pairs of tickets will be allocated to the first 50 names randomly selected. Entry is subject to the London Dungeon’s standard terms of entry, see thedungeons.com/London as well as the attraction standard operating calendar, please check opening times and dates at http://www.thedungeons.com/london/en/ before your visit. The Dungeons reserves the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry without explanation and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or Attractions and removal of figures/details/exhibits without any prior notice for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity. Any tickets lost or not used before the 31st of December 2013 will not be replaced. Please be aware that the tickets can only be used by the winner and as stipulated. The tickets are non-transferable and not for resale. Any purported or attempted transfer or sale of or other misuse of these tickets will render them automatically void.
15. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
16. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
19. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
20. Promoter: Time Out London, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
The Garage in Islington has been a mainstay of London’s music scene since 1993, hosting bands such as Oasis, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Radiohead and more. Following a recent change of ownership to the DHP Family (the guys behind Oslo in Hackney), the whole venue has been revamped with a view to maintaining its title as one of the city’s landmark music venues. The Garage itself has a capacity of 600 and has been restored to its former glory with a state-of-the-art soundsystem and a fully refurbished bar area. There’s some decent food offerings on site as well with the newly kitted out General Store and even a cheeky night club tucked upstairs, renamed Thousand Island, decked out with mirrorballs galore.
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see The Carnabys, Cortes and The Greasy Slicks
- Win a trip to bold and beautiful California
- Take part in our tiger trail and win an iPad Mini
- Time Out Card competition: Private dining at Rabot 1745
- Win a unique experience at the Sharp's Brewery Secret Bar at London Beer Week with the Time Out Card