Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Need to know
· Valid for one ticket to Time Out’s Eye-Openers at the London Eye at the specified date and time slot.
· Please arrive 15 minutes before their time at the VIP Experience Desk. The meeting point for Time Out Eye-Openers is the VIP Experience Desk inside the County Hall London Eye ticket office – guests will be greeted & checked in by a host and led onto the Eye. Once on the capsule the London Eye experience lasts 30 minutes, with time allotted for security checks. Late arrivals will not be admitted, and we do not offer refunds.
· Please present your e-ticket on your phone on arrival, or a printed version of your 'print at home' ticket.
· Please note that photography and filming may occur which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
· Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
· The London Eye is a no smoking venue.
· Please note there is no storage on site. Please bring small bags only, large bags and suitcases will not be admitted to the capsule.
· Tickets cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
· The London Eye is fully wheelchair accessible. To book wheelchair admission please purchase a Time Out ticket and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order reference number.
· All children must be accompanied by an adult.
· Standard London Eye terms and conditions apply to all tickets.
· Tickets are non-transferrable
Baby yoga specific
A pushchair/buggy can come with you onto the London Eye but it must remain completely closed/folded throughout the experience, and on the entrance and exit ramps. Please bring with you any necessary bottles, comforters, ear defenders etc to help relax children during the experience.
Minimum one adult ticket per baby ticket purchase. Recommended age range is from 6 weeks to crawling.
Mats will be provided at the session so please do not bring your own. Please note, there are no changing or storage facilities at the London Eye so please come dressed and ready for the session. Please also bring a bottle of water with you.
Dog yoga specific
Each ticket valid for 1 x adult and 1 x dog for a dog yoga session. All levels welcome.
Dogs should be no more than 12kgs and must be neutered and vaccinated - there is some lifting in the class and all dogs will be carried onto the capsule.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now