Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per prize during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
8. The closing date for receipt of entries is Sunday, June 1 2014 at 11.45pm. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours of the competition closing and will be given adequate time to confirm their acceptance of the prize. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including incorrect contact details or technical difficulties associated therewith. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted for any reason having been given adequate time to claim their prize, another winner will be selected.
9. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However Time Out reserves the right to refuse the prize to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
10. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
11. Prize includes British Airways World Traveller flights for two plus seven nights of Unlimited-Luxury® at the fabulous Dreams Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. The winner will not accrue British Airways Avios points on the prize travel. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or British Airways Avios points.
12. Prize is valid for stays between 1 June 2014 and 31 May 2015. Booking requests to be made before one month of intended date of travel. This prize is subject to availability; the winner must advise booking requests as early as possible with at least one alternative date in case the original date is unavailable.
13. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
14. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
15. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
17. Promoter: Time Out Digital Ltd, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.