1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
14. Accommodation os for seven nights on a self catering basis in a Cabin Studio in Les Ravines apartments in Meribel for four people, arriving March 21 2015
15. Return transfers from Moutiers station to Meribel courtesy of Powder White.
16. Ski hire (boots, skis and poles or snowboard and boots) for six-days for four people (Bronze level package) courtesy of Powder White.
17. Four Eurostar Standard Premier tickets to Moûtiers, from London St Pancras or Ashford International.
18. Travel is valid only on March 21 2015 on the 9.39am service from London (or 10.25am service from Ashford International) arriving in Moûtiers at 6:14pm and returning on March 28 2015 on the 10.11am service from Moûtiers arriving in Ashford International at 3.37pm or London at 4.10pm.
19. Prize is as offered and there is no cash alternative.
20. Prize is non transferable, no other dates are available and no cash alternative is available.
1. No purchase necessary.