1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 21 in this case) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is 31 July 2014 at 11.45pm. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date. The prize must be claimed within seven days of notification. Failure to confirm the prize will result in forfeit of the prize and another winner will be drawn.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Digital Ltd, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 1. There is one prize on offer which consists of:
- Return flights for two people to Barcelona, Spain
- Return transfers from the airport to the hotel in Spain
- Three nights accommodation at the 5-star Hotel Arts Barcelona
- Breakfast for two people each morning at the hotel restaurant
- Dinner for two people at Michelin-starred Gaig restaurant
- Entrance for two people into Razzmatazz nightclub including one complimentary drink
- One pair of tickets to a gig of the winner’s choice
- Travel insurance
- European tourism tax
2. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank holidays (both UK and Spain).
3. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winner’s nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense if necessary. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
4. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
5. Hotel is classed as a 5 star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
6. Dinner at Gaig restaurant, which has one Michelin star: bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
7. Entrance to Razzmatazz is based on a right of admission reserved policy. Entrance to the venue cannot be guaranteed and is at the doorman’s discretion, people must be aged 21 and over. Passport ID may be required. 1 x complimentary drink is included with entrance ticket. Any further drinks will be at winner’s own cost.
8. Concert tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking and exclude sold out events and festivals.
9. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions reply.
10. All prizes must be booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of initial correspondence with them.
11. The prize does not include additional travel costs, daily allowance or food allowance, unless otherwise stated.
12. 3rd party terms and conditions applying to flight and hotel bookings must be adhered to.
13. The winner and their guest agrees to participate in a reasonable level of publicity on behalf of Grupo Damm for Estrella Damm.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now