1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. The prize draw will take place on Thursday August 7 2014. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone or email on Thursday August 7 2014.
11. The prize package features:
- £100 travel allowance for UK airport transfers
- Return flights for two people from London to Dubrovnik between Saturday 9 - Monday 11 August 2014
- Two nights accommodation at the 5-star Ariston Hotel
- Breakfast for two people each morning in the hotel restaurant
- Parking for the duration of the stay
- £250 spending money
- Travel insurance
- European Tourism Tax for the duration of the stay
- Budget car hire for the duration of the stay
12. The prize must be redeemed between August 9 and 11 2014.
13. Flights will be from London. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per couple.
14. Hotel is classed as 5-star and is based on two people sharing a twin room with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
15. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
16. Car hire will be provided by Budget Car Rental. Driver must be over the age of 25 and have held a full clean driver’s licence for a minimum of 2 years. Fully inclusive refers to unlimited mileage, collision damage waiver, theft protection, local taxes and airport fees. Driver must also hold a valid credit card (not debit card) with a minimum of £500 available for security deposit, which is refundable upon safe return of the vehicle.
17. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
18. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
19. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
20. Promoter: Time Out Digital Ltd, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC2H 8AD.
21. This prize draw closes on Thursday August 7 2014 at 8.00am.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now