1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
15. The flights offered are return economy class flights from London-Heathrow to Lilongwe via Nairobi.
16. The prize does not include any additional travel costs (including getting to/from London Heathrow Airport).
17. Travel insurance is not included in the prize, with all prize winners responsible for arranging their own travel insurance. All prize winners must ensure they hold valid travel insurance to cover them (and everyone in their party) for the entire duration of the prize trip, and this must be both fully comprehensive and organised pre-departure.
18. All winners must hold a valid in-date passport and visa for travel to Kenya/Malawi (to be pre-arranged and at cost to the winners).
19. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize.
20. All prizes are subject to availability.
21. The flights are valid for the dates of the Lake of Stars 2014 Festival only.
22. Flights must be booked at least four (4) weeks within the notification date and within four (4) weeks of date of travel.
23. The flight tickets are non-negotiable, and under no circumstances are permitted to be upgraded.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now