Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Land Securities Competition
Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Land Securities (“Land Securities”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/victoria between 8 September and 18 October 2015 for your chance to be selected to win a fabulous prize package (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which one winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12:15am on 8 September 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 18 October 2015 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and of Land Securites.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 23 October 2015.
- The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
- The prize package (the “Prize Package”) includes the following:
- £250 voucher to spend in SpaceNK Cardinal Place;
- £100 voucher to spend in Hobbs at Cardinal Place;
- Theatre tokens from Society of London Theatre worth £200;
- A meal for two at M Restaurant Victoria;
- A hotel stay and afternoon tea for two at St. James Court Hotel
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
- The Prize Package will be provided by Land Securities.
- The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The name of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 September 2015.
- Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Land Securities reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or Land Securities and which prevents Time Out and/or Land Securities from complying with these Terms and Conditions, neither Time Out or Land Securities will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations.
- Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC Land Securities PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
M Restaurant Victoria
1. Dinner for two will be offered in the form of a gift card (£200) that can be used in M Victoria within a year of accepting the prize.
£100 voucher to spend in Hobbs at Cardinal Place
- There is no cash alternative. If any part of your qualifying purchase is returned within the terms of our goodwill policy, the Gift Card must also be returned for the transaction to be accepted. Your statutory rights are not affected by this policy. Not available for mail orders placed in store or by telephone.
St. James Court Hotel:
3. Offers stated in the issued voucher are non- chargeable, non- transferable and non-refundable.
4. Offer must be redeemed prior to the closing date indicated and no extension will be entered into.
5. Please book at least 3 weeks prior and quote the voucher number.
6. Accommodation is based on a maximum of two people sharing double room.
7. Claimant must be over 18 years old and no proxies will be entertained.
8. Bookings are subject to availability and will be confirmed.
9. Credit Card details are required upon booking. Claimant must use the same credit card upon check-in and all incidental charges must be settled prior to departure.
10. The claimant is responsible for their transport to and from the hotel unless included in the offer.
11. Once confirmed, booking must be cancelled one day prior to booking to avoid incurring charges, and it is the responsibility of the claimant to notify the hotel concerning cancellations.
12. Travel insurance for all guests is the sole responsibility of the claimant. Incidental charges such as extra meals, mini bar, Internet usage, telephone calls, pay movies and laundry are not included in the offer.
13. This voucher has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for any other hotel offer or product.
14. Please check the restaurant’s opening hours as they may be closed during holidays or weekends.
15. Please write the confirmation number for your stay on the space provided and affix your signature as indicated.
16. Please submit the original voucher at the Reception upon check-in. No photocopies will be accepted.
£250 voucher to spend in Hobbs at Cardinal Place
£250 voucher to spend at Space.NK.: There is no cash alternative. The £250 voucher must be spent in the Cardinal Place, Victoria store on any products. The voucher is valid for 1 year. For full terms and conditions visit http://uk.spacenk.com/en_GB/terms.html.