Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
There's always something new around the next corner in London, but how much of the city have you seen? Try to name the correct location for each of these 20 photos and find out.
1) Okay, here we go! Where abouts is this photogenic finger?
2) Which beautiful bridge is this?
[Photo: John Esslinger]
3) Where can you find this technicolor tunnel?
[Photo: Sean Batten]
4) Which neighbourhood is home to this street?
[Photo: Sule Turem]
5) Where abouts are these fine fountains?
[Photo: Daniel Coyle]
6) Where is this statue?
[Photo: Tim Grist]
7) Looks like the Batcave to us. But where is it really?
[Photo: László Nagy]
8) These two are at the top of what?
[Photo: Umbreen Hafeez, Real London Photos]
9) Suddenly, BOOKS! Where does this layer of literature hover?
[Photo: Sara Melhuish]
10) The skinniest alley in London! But where is it?
[Photo: @bestLDNwalks on Instagram]
11) Where is this field of lights?
[Photo: Leon Tyler]
12) How about this colourful courtyard?
[Photo: Garry Knight]
13) Where's this big, beautiful Bible?
[Photo: Joyce Dela Paz]
14) Where is this guide poised for action?
[Photo: Kentaro Tsuda]
15) These walkways can be found in which part of London?
[Photo: David Skinner]
16) Which luscious lido is this?
[Photo: Time Out London]
17) Where can you find this orante Hindu temple?
[Photo: Time OUt London]
18) Which famous London lane is this?
[Photo: Peter McGowan]
19) What museum are we visiting?
[Photo: @therealmikeyboy, Instagram]
20) Last one! Just step through the door, which is at...
[Photo: @descurran / Instagram]
The correct answers were: South Bank, Albert Bridge,King's Cross St. Pancras, Notting Hill, Battersea Park, British Museum, Bankside, The Walkie Talkie, Leadenhall Market, Covent Garden, Primrose Hill, Seven Dials, St. Paul's Cathedral, Barbican Centre, Shad Thames, London Fields Lido, Neasden, Brick Lane, Natural History Museum and Somerset House.