Oh we all like to be beside the seaside! Especially now that days are lighter and warmer, and spring makes us restless to get out and enjoy ourselves with mates, dates or the family. So we’ve put together 20 brilliant excuses to get out of London this Spring – from countryside dining to the best cycling routes, from adrenalin sports to vintage shopping, from art and shows to punting through Cambridge and playing on Brighton beach. All within easy reach of London by train.
Win a two-night trip for two to Brighton
To supplement our guide, we thought it would be lovely to give you the chance to win your own day out, complete with amazing daytime experiences, nighttime dining and shows, and a fabulous hotel for two nights.
The prize includes:
– Return Thameslink travel for two adults from London to Brighton
– Two nights’ accommodation and breakfast for two adults at a four-star Brighton hotel
– Dinner for two on one night at gourmet steak and seafood restaurant The Coal Shed
– Dinner for two on the other night at award-winning pub restaurant The Ginger Pig
– One pair of tickets to a comedy show of the winner’s choice at Komedia
– A Kayaking session for two people, including professional instructor and all equipment
– Entry for two to the Royal Pavilion
– £100 spending money
For your chance to win this lovely prize and treat someone special, just answer the following question correctly, and you’ll be entered into our prize draw.