Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Time Out has teamed up with development company Anthology to celebrate the launch of its new property at the Deptford Foundry – a brand new neighbourhood at the heart of this lively riverside corner of south-east London.
Built from London
A disused Victoria metal foundry is being transformed into Deptford Foundry – a new area that will enhance the existing community and provide one, two and three-bedroom quality homes, employment opportunities, creative studios and public spaces. Register online to find out more.
One lucky reader and a friend will get to explore the area, from the bustling local market to the funky café culture and the Creekside gallery Art Hub, to the buzzing nightlife and then an overnight stay nearby.
The prize includes:
– Return train travel for two people to Deptford, south-east London
– Overnight accommodation at the Premier Inn London Greenwich
– Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
– Visit to the Art Hub and Deptford Market
– Dinner for two at Wünderlust restaurant, housed in a refurbished double decker bus
– Gig and drinks for two people at The Birds Nest pub and venue
– £200 spending money
Answer the following question correctly and you’ll be entered into our prize draw.