As part of our partnership with Tate Britain, we are giving you the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the 5 star British Folk Art exhibition when it travels to Compton Verney this Autumn. We’ll provide an overnight stay and breakfast in the luxurious Church Street Townhouse hotel, lunch for two in the gallery restaurant and travel, provided by National Rail, to and from Stratford- Upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire.
Discover the extraordinary and surprising works of some of Britain’s unsung artists in the first major exhibition of British folk art. Steeped in tradition and often created by self-taught artists and artisans, the often humble but always remarkable objects in this exhibition include everything from ships’ figureheads to quirky shop signs, Toby jugs to elaborately crafted quilts.
dim t London Bridge
dim T offers up an array of dim sum, and then some, from slow-cooked rendang to katsu curry. The London Bridge branch of this pan-Asian eatery is just around the corner from City Hall. From noodles and rice to specialities from across Asia, there’s something to suit even the pickiest eaters, with wellbeing, gluten free and vegan options available. Check out sea bass and miso dim sum and end on a chocolate bento box, consisting of a brownie with vanilla ice cream.
Venue says: “30 percent off all food. May 15 and 16 2017. Excluding all other offers. Not valid on takeaway, set menus, kids menus or click and collect”
You might also like
- Terms and conditions to win an overnight stay for two at the Conrad
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival Reunion at Koko
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive invitation to live music at the Phoenix Artist Club
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the LAPADA Art & Antiques Fair
- Win one of 50 pairs of tickets to Comedy Central’s Friendsfest