If you ever wanted to get the US treatment and take a break from Europe, then you're in luck as we're giving away a pair of roundtrip United Airlines flights to Chicago to one lucky reader, compliments of Orbitz.
This glamorous prize includes a luxury five-night stay in The Peninsula Chicago for two and tickets to the Official Chicago Architecture Foundation River Cruise aboard Chicago’s First Lady Cruises. And to top it off, you'll get Chicago CityPASS ticket booklets, giving you discounts tickets to the five best attractions in Chicago, as well as a pair of $100 dining vouchers to local restaurants such as Nacional 27 and iNG.
If you want a taste of Choose Chicago in the meantime, then join the Illinois Office of Tourism on June 6 at King’s Cross St. Pancras station to Discover Illinois in London from 10am-4pm. Listen to a live performance of Chicago Blues music, get your kicks on Route 66, snap a pic with a President Lincoln lookalike, and much more!
For a chance to win this trip to Chicago, Illinois, just answer the following question. Good luck!
You might also like
- Giveaway: 1,000 free chocolate and vanilla brownies from Konditor & Cook
- Win a champagne dinner and VIP garden experience for two with Open Garden Squares Weekend
- Win an immersive ‘Alice in Wonderland’ experience at ‘Alice's Adventures Underground’
- Win a mini-break for two in Belfast
- Win an originale Milan shopping trip