The Easter holidays aren’t just an excuse to hunt for chocolate eggs, they’re the perfect time to get out and about for the first school break since the days got longer and lighter and the weather (hopefully) got better.
To celebrate, we’ve put together a Time Out guide to the best family day trips out of town – from caves to coast to castles. Plus we’ve teamed up with Thames and Great Northern to offer you the chance to win a family mini-break in the heart of London.
Win a two-night family adventure
The prize is a family stay at a top hotel and time to enjoy some of London’s loveliest child-friendly experiences. It includes:
– Return travel for two adults and two children to London
– Two nights’ accommodation at a centrally located hotel
– Breakfast each morning in the hotel restaurant
– Entrance into ZSL London Zoo for two adults and two children including a VIP
– A Meet the Animals experience, where you can choose from lions, tigers, giraffes, penguins, meerkats, kangaroos or rainforest animals
– Dinner for two adult and two children at a restaurant of your choice
For your chance to win this amazing prize, just answer the following question correctly and you’ll be entered into our prize draw.