School for Creative Startups presents The Startup Showcase, a new festival providing a platform for some of the most exciting creative startups around. We're giving you the chance to win one of 200 pairs of tickets to an exclusive Time Out Reader preview on Friday March 22, 6pm - 8pm. You'll also be treated to plenty of free drinks from the new beer company 'Green & Pleasant' plus live music and Latin dancing from ¡VAMOS! Festival.
The main event takes place at Somerset House on March 23-24, but at our special preview you will be able to enjoy an annual pop-up event featuring a unique marketplace with over 100 creative startups and industry stalls, with the rising stars offering startup services and support. The showcase event will also include exciting talks and hands-on creative skills workshops, as well as the opportunity to live-pitch to business bigwigs and established entrepreneurs including Dale Murray, Oliver Peyton, Paula Reed and Sophie Cornish. Get tickets to the main event here.
For your chance to win one of 200 pairs of tickets to the preview, just answer the question below...
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at 10am on March 18 2013.
You might also like
- Win one of 50 pairs of tickets to Comedy Central’s Friendsfest
- Terms and conditions to win tickets to You Me Bum Bum Train
- Win VIP tickets for 'The Pride' and champagne afternoon tea
- Time Out Card Event: Book tickets to Sasha McVeigh at Century Club
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see The Carnabys, Cortes and The Greasy Slicks