Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Time Out & Young’s Beer Competition
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Young’s Beer (“Young’s Beer”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”).
Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/youngsquiz between 27 August 2015 and 13 September 2015 for your chance to be selected to win a £100.00 food and drink voucher, which can be used at any of the following seven Food & Fuel venues:
Coco Momo in Holborn, Coco Momo in Marylebone, Grosvenor 1904 in Hanwell, The Queens Arms in Pimlico, The Sporting Page in Chelsea, Lots Road in Chelsea and The Roebuck in Chiswick.
For more information please visit the following website: http://www.foodandfuel.co.uk/ (the “Competition”).
The Competition can only be entered by people who are 18 years old or over. By entering this Competition, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and accept the Terms and Conditions set out below. If you are under 18 or do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must leave this website immediately.
Time Out reminds you to drink responsibly and recommends you consult the following website for the facts: www.drinkaware.co.uk.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on 27 August 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on 13 September 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and Young’s Beer, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or before 18 September 2015.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package includes a £100.00 bar tab which can be used by the winner to purchase alcohol and/or food at one of the seven locations set out in the Specific Prize Terms & Conditions below (the “Prize Package”).
9. The winner must be aged 18.
10. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
11.The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
12. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
13. The Prize Package will be provided by Time Out.
14. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry.
15. The Winner may be asked to provide identification.
16. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
17. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by 13 October 2015.
18. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Young’s Beer reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
Time Out accepts no responsibility if Young’s Beer refuses to redeem the prize.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or Young’s Beer and which prevents Time Out and/or Young’s Beer from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor Young’s Beer will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
22. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
25. The prize will consist of a voucher provided to the winner by Time Out worth £100.00.
Any amount spent over and above £100.00 will be the responsibility of the winner.
The £100.00 can be redeemed at any one of the 7 venues set out below (and found at http://www.foodandfuel.co.uk/):
i. Coco Momo, 64 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8SF;
ii. Coco Momo, 79 Marylebone High Street, London, W1U 5JZ;
iii. Grosvenor 1904, 127 Oaklands Road, Hanwell, London, W7 2DT;
iv. The Queens Arms, 11 Warwick Way, Pimlico, SW10 0BH;
v. Lots Road, 114 Lots Road, Chelsea, SW10 0RJ; and
vi. The Roebuck, 122 High Road, Chiswick, W4 1PU.