Are you bored of the same old trek into work? Do you need a bit of inspiration? Go to Time Out’s commuter computer and you’ll be positively looking forward to your commute. Whatever your mood, whether you walk, cycle or take the bus, train or tube, this handy online tool will come up with something good to watch, play, read or listen to every day.
Low energy in the morning? A blast of garage or jazz-punk should do the trick. Need to relax on the way home? Try meditation videos, beautiful travel photography or gazing dreamily at Ryan Gosling. Crave some mental stimulation? Lectures from futurologists the TED Foundation will blow your mind in 18 minutes or less. Just want a laugh? Try Alan Partridge’s autobiography, one-liners from Milton Jones or a quick game of ‘Ow My Balls!’
Enter our competition and you can have it all, with our ultimate commuter pack:
- iPad Mini Wi-Fi 16GB
- Sennheiser Momentum on-ear headphones
- Six-month Zone 1 & 2 Travelcard
- Annual subscriptions to Spotify Premium, Netflix and The Times Digital Pack
Just enter your e-mail address below and you could soon be so engrossed you’ll sail past your stop every day…
You might also like
- Win a mini-break at Kent’s beautiful wildlife reserve
- Win a private helicopter flight for you and five friends
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive Imax screening of 'Robots 3D' at the Science Museum
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private dinner aboard the luxury Sunborn Yacht
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to 'Absent'