Whether you work at a creative company or in a corporate environment, we found office-appropriate dresses for less than $200 that will get you through your 9-to-5 in style. Fold away your vintage frocks and look for structured shifts and sheaths from Banana Republic, Vince Camuto, Mango and Bloomingdales.
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also like
- Fashion trends: Men’s jackets and coats for every dress code
- Trend watch: Camouflage clothing, accessories and shoes for women
- Trend watch: Seersucker clothing, shoes and accessories for men
- Trend watch: Liberty of London–print clothing, shoes and accessories
- Trend watch: New eyebrow pencils, powders, gels and kits for fall 2013