McGettigan's offers its guests a truly unique and unforgettable experience, successfully bringing the age-old concept of the Irish pub firmly into the 21st century.Our bars reflect the best of modern Irish food, culture, sports and music with each venue boasting a vibrant decor, award winning Irish food and perfectly poured drinks with the world's top sporting events televised live on numerous HD screens.
Venue says: “This week we launch our new Motown Sunday Brunch! Special launch day offer: $25++ for 3 hour bottomless brunch drinks + entrée! 11-2pm”
You might also like
- The best new winter cocktails in NYC
- Dating horror story (video)
- Time Out Live: Boo Hanks and Dom Flemons perform "Girls Are Crazy About Me" and "Move to the Outskir
- Fall fashion trend watch: Military-inspired clothing and accessories for men
- My style guide to NYC: Carole Sabas, author of The Fashion Insiders’ Guide to New York