Oh, hey, summer. Nice of you to arrive with no warning and completely skip springtime (rude). But we're actually psyched that it’s finally warm out and Memorial Day
is kicking off summer. And after the warmest Christmas ever
, we bet it’s going to be a scorcher. GOOD. That means it’s time to ditch your winter coats, convince someone else to install your air conditioner for you and get ready to drool over these 10 summer staples.
1. Hit the beach. Sand, sunburns and saltwater all suddenly sound amazing.
2. Outdoor concerts. Enough said.
3. Real adults have ice cream for dinner.
4. Smorgasburg is the place to go to find the latest trendy foods—and skyline views.
! A pool
you can’t swim in! Outdoor art exhibits are now everywhere.
7. The only thing better than hanging out on a rooftop is drinking on a rooftop.
8. All you need for a picnic in the park is lots of cheese and wine (and a few friends).
9. Even if you don’t like baseball, you’ll like drinking beer outdoors.
10. Watching movies in a theater is so last season.
Interested in blogging for Time Out? Contact us here