And so it begins: The 2013 edition of the Warm Up series kicked off on Saturday, June 29, without a hitch—nor much in the way of precipitation, weather gods be praised. The music was provided by a big chunk of the experimentally-minded Berlin label Pan’s roster, and by the mack daddy of Detroit techno, the venerable Juan Atkins; the fun was provided by you, good citizens of Gotham. Up next, on Saturday, July 6: The Martinez Brothers, Kim Ann Foxman, DJ Qu and Anthony Naples.
RECOMMENDED: Full guide to MoMA PS1 Warm Up
You might also like
- Warm Up with Matthew Dear, Sepalcure, MikeQ, Le1f, and JDH & Dave P at MoMA PS1 on July 21, 2012 (SLIDE SHOW)
- MoMA PS1 Warm Up 2012: The grand finale (slide show)
- NYC subway station secrets, hidden stops and abandoned places
- What’s your favorite NYC secret?: Facts from New York bloggers
- Impress your friends with these facts