Last week's wasn't just any old girlNATIONnyc soiree; it was a special Valentine's Day edition (so love was in the air—even more than usual) and also the long-running girl party's debut at its new home, Bread & Tulips. The one and only Rosie O'Donnell was among the revelers who helped break in the venue, girlNATION-style.
RECOMMENDED: Find more Valentine’s Day ideas in NYC
You might also like
- The 50 sexiest songs ever made
- Best watches for men fall 2013: Stylish time tellers for every budget
- Fall fashion trend watch: Military-inspired clothing and accessories for men
- Best skirts for women fall 2013: Mini, maxi and midi skirts
- Best boots for women fall 2013: Ankle, calf-length and knee-high boots