Last week's wasn't just any old girlNATIONnyc soiree; it was a special Valentine's Day edition (so love was in the air—even more than usual) and also the long-running girl party's debut at its new home, Bread & Tulips. The one and only Rosie O'Donnell was among the revelers who helped break in the venue, girlNATION-style.
RECOMMENDED: Find more Valentine’s Day ideas in NYC
You might also like
- The Will Clark Show at Uncle Charlie's (slide show)
- Best cardigans and sweaters for men fall 2013: Casual and trendy tops
- Best peacoats for men fall 2013: Classic, tailored and casual jackets
- Best jewelry for fall 2013: Necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings
- NYC’s best pickup spots, as chosen by New Yorkers