Last week's wasn't just any old girlNATIONnyc soiree; it was a special Valentine's Day edition (so love was in the air—even more than usual) and also the long-running girl party's debut at its new home, Bread & Tulips. The one and only Rosie O'Donnell was among the revelers who helped break in the venue, girlNATION-style.
RECOMMENDED: Find more Valentine’s Day ideas in NYC
You might also like
- The Will Clark Show at Uncle Charlie's (slide show)
- Make your match with music this Valentine's Day
- Best boots for men fall 2013: Chukka, lace-up, Chelsea and hiking boots
- Best skirts for women fall 2013: Mini, maxi and midi skirts
- Best handbags for fall 2013: Totes, clutches, satchels and cross-body bags