In its 99th year, Forest Hills Stadium is presenting one of the most exciting outdoor summer concert series yet!
With acts like Leon Bridges, Bon Iver, The Lumineers, Death Cab for Cutie, Robert Plant, Van Morrison, Phoebe Bridgers, Norah Jones, Regina Spektor LL COOL J, Ice Cube, Rick Ross, Lil’ Kim and Jadakiss, the series will lure music lovers to the Queens venue all season long, from May 14 to October 21.
"The Stadium will turn 100 years old in 2023, so we are coming up on a really significant milestone next summer," says Mike Luba, a partner in Madison House Presents. "This upcoming summer we are blessed with a beautiful, diverse lineup of artists that we hope is reflective of the incredibly vibrant and diverse cultural makeup of Queens which we are proud to recognize as 'The World's Borough.' As we approach our 10th season of presenting shows at the stadium, it has been exceedingly gratifying to welcome legends like Van Morrison back for a third time while also being able to bring an artist like Phoebe Bridgers back to the stadium, returning to headline after opening for The National her first time on this legendary stage.”
There will be at least 22 performances at Forest Hills Stadium between May and October.
The Forest Hills Stadium 2022 season line-up is as follows:
- May 14 — Sat Rex Orange County
- May 21 — Ajr, Gayle, Blue Man Group
- June 3 — Bon Iver and Bonny Light Horseman
- June 4 — Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
- June 10 & 11 — Rüfüs Du Sol and Lastlings
- June 16 — Phoebe Bridgers
- June 17 & 18 — the Lumineers, Caamp
- June 25 — Illenium, Troy Boi, What so Not, so Down, Lucille Croft
- July 16 — Lane 8, Yotto, Le Youth, Qrion
- July 23 — Greatest Day Ever: Polo & Pan, Isaiah Rashad, the Marías, Tokischa, Boy Pablo, Emotional Oranges, Ckay, Kay Cyy, Silent Addy
- July 30 — Coheed and Cambria, Dance Gavin Dance, Mothica
- August 4 — Norah Jones and Regina Spektor
- August 6 — Rock the Bells: LL Cool J Ft. Z-Trip, Ice Cube, Rick Ross, Lil Kim, the Diplomats Ft. Cam'ron, Jim Jones & Juelz Santana, Fat Joe & Remy Ma, Jadakiss, Scarface, Trina, N.O.R.E, Digable Planets (Hosted by Roxanne Shante, music by Dj Scratch and Dj Mister Cee)
- August 10 — Bill Burr
- August 13 — Sat Fleet Foxes
- August 18 — Leon Bridges – Little Dragon
- August 19 — Lord Huron – First Aid Kit
- August 26 & 27 — Odesza - Sylvan Esso, San Holo, Gilligan Moss
- September 10 — Van Morrisson and Tom Jones
- September 23 — Jamie XX, Four Tet + Floating Points, Avalon Emerson, Omar S
- September 30 — Death Cab for Cutie and Low
- October 21 — King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Leah Senior
There are a number of ways to see concerts at Forest Hills Stadium this year. The 1923 Club is back with tickets for $19.23 (a nod to the year the stadium was built). A limited number of fans will be able to purchase up to two limited-view tickets for select shows (while supplies last) here. There is also a chance to see as many concerts as you like with First Serve Season Tickets, which also give you private entry to the backstage lounge before doors open, access to private restrooms, premium, padded row one seats in reserved sections and even special Forest Hills Stadium merchandise.
For even better seats and for groups, you may want to try out the Speakeasy Suites, which are VIP lounges with concierge services, their own special decor and "superb" views of the stage. You can access these here.
Let the season begin!
Love doing stuff in your city? Tell us all about it in our annual, global, Time Out Index survey