Come winter, New York turns into a veritable ski town—at least, it looks the part from all of the slopes-themed pop-ups that have been opening around town. The latest of these super-cozy outdoor dining options can be found outside Marea, which has transformed its curbside set-up into an après ski winter wonderland.
Snuggle up with faux-fur shams and seat heaters while tucking into a two-course winter prix fixe ($55 per person), featuring a choice of seasonal appetizer and belly-warming bowl of pasta, as well as a cookie plate to finish. Check out the menu and some tasty-looking pasta snaps below:
Most popular on Time Out
- Stella Artois will pay for your takeout in NYC this week if you order local
- The best Christmas movies for kids
- The Dyker Heights Christmas Lights Guide 2020
- See gorgeous photos of NYC’s biggest snowstorm in years
- Is New York heading for another full shutdown?
Want to know what’s cool in the city before your friends do? Sign up to our newsletter for the latest and greatest from NYC and beyond.