At Pier 81, this former Florida gambling ship rejiggered with New England charm, offers three decks for imbibing and watching the sun drop during its fast-casual cruises up the Hudson. Sit at blond-wood picnic tables on one of three decks to admire the West Side skyline, and watch the river stretch under the George Washington Bridge and disappear beyond upper Manhattan. Find fresh Maine lobster scooped into sublimely buttered buns and nautical-inspired cocktails, plus standard beachy beers (Corona, Pacifico, Blue Moon) on the sea-faring docket.
North River Lobster Company
Time Out says
- Pier 81, 12th Ave at 41st St
- New York
- Subway: A, C, E to Port Authority 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S to Times Square
- Average entree: $20. AmEx, DC, Disc, M, V
- Opening hours:
- Mon, Wed: 3pm-10pm; Thu-Sun noon-10pm
- Do you own this business?
- Sign in & claim business
Discover Time Out original video