Greenwich Village map: Subway and street map of the Village
Find major streets, top attractions and subway stops with this map of Greenwich Village in New York City.
Mon May 6 2013
Greenwich Village in downtown Manhattan stretches from Houston Street to 14th Street, and between Fourth Avenue (then the Bowery) and Sixth Avenue.
Some conflate the West Village (W Houston St to W 14th St; Hudson River to Sixth Ave, minus the Meatpacking District) with Greenwich Village, but those people are wrong. Very, very wrong. Greenwich Village proper is a relatively small area with Washington Square Park at its center, which makes it perfect for an idle stroll. Use our map to find major streets, top New York attractions and subway stops.
RECOMMENDED: Greenwich Village guide
Subway stops: A, C, E, B, D, F, M to W 4th Street; L, N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6 to 14th Street–Union Sq; N, R to 8th Street–NYU; 1 to Christopher St–Sheridan Sq.
View Greenwich Village, Manhattan in a larger map
You might also like
Greenwich Village events: Concerts, parties, readings and more
Restaurants in Greenwich Village: Where to eat in the Village
Bars in Greenwich Village: Where to go out and drink
Shopping in Greenwich Village: The best stores and boutiques
Greenwich Village clubs and nightlife: Jazz and comedy venues
Greenwich Village attractions and museums to visit
Most popular in City Guide
- Perfect bodega owner shows the only dignified way to cross slush puddles
- MTA releases rendering of proposed "open gangway" subway car
- 20 glorious things to do in NYC this week
- ABC Kitchen
- The Book of Mormon
- It's almost Valentine's Day—so why not name a roach after your ex?
- Watch a fearless snowboarder hit the streets of Manhattan during the blizzard
- Worst news ever: Abe Vigoda is dead
- This interactive map shows you which streets have been plowed
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park Rink
- Queens Night Market returns on April 23 with international grub for $5
- Five movies we've loved at Sundance so far
- Benjamin Fredrickson: Salon
- Watch a 36-hour time lapse of this weekend's blizzard
- Bowery was unofficially renamed for David Bowie this weekend
- The Humans
- The High Line
- Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival
- 10 photos of rude subway riders that will fill you with rage
- 13 things New Yorkers complain about but really shouldn't
- See scenes from this weekend’s record-setting “Snowzilla” blizzard
- Something Rotten!
- New dine-in Brooklyn movie theater only charges $3 per ticket
- The NoMad