Good news for all you creatives out there: Adobe is offering classes for its full suite of creative software at just $48. With a strong focus on self-improvement while we're all staying home, this is the opportune time for you to master new skills.
The all-in-one Adobe Creative Cloud Suite Certification Bundle is a masterclass for anyone keen to flex their creativity muscles and sharpen their design skills – whether or not you use software like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro for work daily.
The eight-course bundle, available for $48 on stacksocial.com, covers a range of Adobe CC programs, specifically: Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, XD, InDesign, Lightroom Classic, Premiere Pro and Spark. It entails you to more than 61 hours of content, including step-by-step lessons on the ins and outs of each of these programs and what you can accomplish with them.
Here's a breakdown of what you can expect from the bundle:
- Adobe CC Masterclass: Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InDesign
- The Complete 2020 After Effects CC Master Class
- Adobe Photoshop CC Course
- Adobe Photoshop CC: Advanced Training
- Logo Design Mastery In Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Lightroom Classic CC: Zero to Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC Masterclass: Video Editing Made Easy
- Create Images, Videos & Web Pages Using Adobe Spark
The best thing is, once you buy the bundle, it's yours for life. You have access to it 24/7 on any device capable of video streaming. However, do take note that the price isn't inclusive of the Adobe software, which you'll have to subscribe to separately. The entire collection of more than 20 creative desktop and mobile apps cost $69.72 a month, while every single app costs $27.62 a month.